Thank You for nominating me Garfield Hug. This is my first blogging award and I am absolutely elated. Doing my little happy dance.
- What day is your favourite day?
Got to be Saturday, day to get dressed, go out and have fun! I have Saturday night fever, need I say more?
A fine morning on a Sunday.The day when Lord Rama defeated Lord Ravana. The great win of Good over Evil, on Dusshera. It’s an auspicious day for the Hindus.
Best part about being born on a popular festival is that people remember my birthday! As a kid I could celebrate two birthdays, one according to the Hindu calendar and one as per the Gregorian calendar and get loads of gifts! Also get to be the center of attention for two whole days!!! Did I mention two days?
- Did anyone tell you how attractive you look today?
I have put on some red lipstick and singing, “I got the looks!” to myself in the mirror. That counts right?
- When was the last time you cleaned your desk?
Two days ago. I was in some serious cleaning mode. Cleaned up half the house that day. Phew!
- What is your favorite ice cream?
- Have you ever met someone who looked just like someone else? What happened?
No, I have not but I have a doppelgänger whom I have not met. She is a famous regional TV actress.
- Do you have a good ghost story to share? Share it now (please)!
Thankfully no! I am easily spooked. Read 3.am.
- What do you really want to get this year?
A job. I am going to wait for some more time until my daughter starts pre-school then job hunting begins.
- Is there any bread left in the house?
Yes, I made some sandwich for lunch, want some?
- Do all your socks match and are they in your sock drawer like they belong?
The new ones do and they are in the right place. Until I pulled them out for a picture.
I will be nominating fellow favorite bloggers for the award in the next post.
Update: Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Part II